Saturday, April 9, 2011

Good, Hard Work.

Sometimes, good hard work is all you need to clear your mind. I always find it helpful to do some yard work (like I did today), or do some chores around the house when you are frustrated over something, trying to make a decision over something, or stuck with writer's block. I don't know why, but usually, that helps to make things click, if you know what I mean. =)

Anyway, class and work keep me very busy, but I am determined to keep blogging. =) Very soon, I will get back into the drift of things on here and I hope to be speaking with you all again on a more daily basis. Until then, I will continue to post the snippets that I can, as often as I can. =)

-Tara

P.S. For any of you who love Legend of Zelda as much as I do, here is an interesting little video of an improve for Sariah's Song. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment