Sunday, January 9, 2011

The New Year (The Post Is Late! XD)

Ah, my goodness! I am pretty much really late for this blogfest! I have a ton of excuses for it, but is there really a point to mentioning them? Let's just skip to the part where I post the picture for the "Eye Candy" blogfest, shall we?

















Now, this is a picture that I took of some "Scrabble" tiles that my friend had mixed together to form the shape of a dino. I suppose that's what you could call it. =P Well, whatever the reason, browsing through my photos, this is what I found and I decided that this would be what I posted. There's no real big story behind it. He was over and we were having a grand old time playing "Scrabble". I miss this kid and can't to see him again, but, for now, this picture will just have to do. =)

Anyway, I have made a bit of progress for the edits in my third book. I have basically been restructuring and reorganizing the beginning chapters to make and create a better flow of events. Personally, I think that it is going well, but I also know that I still have a lot of work to put into this one, so, I will keep trudging on. I know that someday this will be done, and, when it is, I will feel a great sense of accomplishment. =)

On another note, how is everyone's New Year going? Have any of you made any New Year Resolutions that you are willing to share?

By the by, HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!!! o(^o^)o

No comments:

Post a Comment