Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Filler

So, I'm sitting in the hallway waiting for class to start in a few hours and I thought that I would do a post. Yay for some free time.

Five classes is really a lot of work, more than I thought, but I'm really enjoying the fact that I can be busy. I don't like to just sit around, often, and do nothing. I like to be doing something.

Anyway, I've been making some awesome progress on my book and I think that I can finally be done this revision by at least next month and that is so exciting. I honestly wasn't expecting it to take me all summer and some more time than that, but I think that the revisions that I have made are the best by far, so far. =) That makes me really happy when I think about it. Really what bums me out about it is that it's taken me this long to write this. Of course, I should expect this by now, after having it be my main project for almost 6 years now, I think.

Well, I am off to do some more writing until classes and stuff starts. Later!

-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment