Saturday, November 13, 2010

"Extra Ordinary"

So, a few weeks ago, my brother Chris sent me a comic picture on my phone and said that this was me. After he sent me this, I went back and started the comic from the beginning.

The comic is called "Extra Ordinary" and it follows the tales and adventures of Li, Jordan and Shoelace. Li is the artist and she is pretty amazing. Her drawings are adorable and I love her four-panel idea. It's really very clever and she puts it together very nicely. Jordan is in a few of the comics, and he seems to be this mellow, yet interesting guy who's always around to be bothered by or to bother Li, and of course Shoelace is this adorably funny cat who can do all these tricks, including walk on ceilings. ;) But that's in a later comic. Their adventures and such are random, something that I like, and they always make me smile and on occasion laugh.

"Extra Ordinary" is updated every Wednesday (American-time), which is always a nice update, since it's right in the middle of the week, so if you're having a down week, or need a pick-me-up, or just want to finish the week off with a good smile or laugh, this is definitely a comic that will help with that!

<3

Current Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment