Saturday, November 6, 2010

Pomplamoose

An interesting band that I stumbled across some time ago on the ever-famous YouTube, "Pomplamoose" always puts me in a good mood if I am feeling down. On top of that, they're good to listen to no matter what my mood. Personally, I think they're pretty cool. I am especially impressed by how well they put their videos together with their music. The covers they do are always good songs, some I am familiar with, others, I am not. I also like the because they have French themes to them. "Pomplamoose", if you did not know, is actually French for "Grapefruit". They also did a French song, which I enjoyed very much. This one, though, is one of my favorites that they did.

Now, how did I stumble across them? I think that my friend Tim introduced me to them. Tim is always sharing interesting things with me, which I always appreciate. So, anyway, while I know that a majority of you are participating in "NaNoWriMo" (and I wish you all the best of luck), I think that you would enjoy stopping, just for a bit, to listen to at least one of their songs. You could even listen to some of their songs while writing. I know that I tend to listen to music when I write. =)

-Tara! =D

Current Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment