Thursday, November 11, 2010

Updates!

So, I just bought my luggage for my flight home, well, when I say that I bought my luggage, I already have the suitcase, I mean that I paid for it so that I can have it checked onto the plane. XD I'm really excited to be going home for about a week to visit. My family is going to celebrate Thanksgiving a few days early so that I can be there with them since I fly out on Thanksgiving Day. Yeah....I could only get so many days off from work, but the days I got off were enough, I think. Hm.... After I return back from my trip home, I believe that there will only be six more weeks left until my internship is over. I look forward to going home and getting a job back there. I have many plans for this Spring and Summer and can't wait to get them started.

On another note, I hope you are all doing well with NaNoWriMo. How are the updates going? Is everyone hitting their daily goals? I hope so. You can all do it, I'm rooting for you! Maybe I will try event next year....maybe.

Current Mood:
















Oh! And I dropped my phone yesterday and the screen cracked. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment