Sunday, March 6, 2011

Le sixième de Mars en l'année 2011.....=)

Today I am going to a surprise party for a friend of mine that I have known for quite some time. She is an awesome girl who is full of happiness and always has a good laugh ready to share. She is smart and caring and a wonderful friend and I am glad to have known her and to have met her when I did. She was one of my very first friends when I changed schools and I am glad to still know her now. So, despite the rain outside, my brother and I will be attending her party and I really hope that she likes it. Her boyfriend planned it and I hope that she is generally surprised. I bought her present. It's a gift card for Barnes and Noble. She loves to read, just like me, so I am sure that she will appreciate it.

Have a wonderful day everyone! And, I am still working on revisions for my first book. I have stopped all work on Book Three until I am sure that Book One's edits are complete, just in case I have to re-write anything else, I won't have too much else to change elsewhere. Ha! Let's just see how that goes. =P

-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment