Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Musician's Friend Site

Since I have a brother who is a Music Major, I often hear him raving about this site, along with many other music-related sites. However, we will just focus on this one for today's exciting topic of "Web-find Wednesdays", woo! XD

The site is called "Musician's Friend" and it specializes in musical equipment. They have things listed by brand or by product or by instrument, and even have stuff for clearance. Anyway, if you are into music and play an instrument, maybe this website is something that you should check out. =)

-Tara

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I play the violin and piano, so it sounds like this might come in handy for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome! I play, violin, too! Okay, well, I am learning. How long have you been playing?

    ReplyDelete