Friday, May 28, 2010

Huitième

Soooo....my interview got rescheduled for this upcoming Wednesday. XD The lady had to go to a last minute meeting, which was totally fine. Today I'm going to hang out with a friend I have not seen in some time, so I am excited...I also had a Caramel Frappé and the sugar is getting to me...gah! Being sugar-intolerant can be annoying sometimes...of course, I guess I could watch my sugar intake like I'm supposed to. XD

Anyway! My parents and youngest brother are going to see Iron Man 2, my other brother is still at the beach with his friends (since they decided to go there for their "After Prom Celebration" thing)and I'm going out with my friend.

And another friend wants to go to Starbucks, but I don't know...hehe, sorry! Hey! If you're reading this, I will get back to you on that!

Current Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment