Saturday, August 14, 2010

Awards

Check it out everyone, I'm awarding my first...award! Haha. Well, recently I was awarded with the "Versatile Blogger" award by dear Amanda Sablan. I just want to thank her. That was very nice and it was also...nice (XD...redundant word usage) to know that I was being thought of. So, Amanda, thanks again. =D As for a cheesecake...would you take a drawing instead? =D

So, who will I award it to? Well, here are my four selections for passing the award on to:

1. February Grace @ Pitch Slapped
2. Valerie @ As the Moon Climbs
3. Regan @ One Dream to the Next
4. John Smith @ John Smith Books

And now for the rules I have made for the restriction of passing on the award:

-You were a follower of my blog.
-You did not have the award yet. (Let's be fair =)...)
-You all have interesting posts.


So, I guess that's it for now. I am seriously debating on jumping into that "Weatherfest" before today is over, but I don't think I will in the end. I want to write one of my 3 WiPs, haha!

Current Mood:

















As my wrist hurts...XD

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the award! And I love your current mood. I can relate very well, although I don't think my tongue is quite so long :)

    ReplyDelete