Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tea Time!

"If you are cold, tea will warm you; If you are too heated, it will cool you; If you are depressed, it will cheer you; If you are excited, it will calm you." -Gladstone (1865) Victorian British Prime Minister

I have never really enjoyed coffee ― I find it too bitter. I could add sugar and cream, but still it just does not suit my tastes. Now, I know that I will (on occassion) drink a coffee beverage, like a frappe, but not often. Anyway, back to the main point of this post. Today, I just want to talk about tea and how I love it. =)

I find tea to be delicious. It's fragrant's and tastes are delightful. The quote above, I think, pretty much sums up how I feel about tea. I am particular to green tea, but like to try new ones. =)

Anyway, when I go to malls, I like to looks for a Teavana shop. Have you ever been to one? Amazing! Here, check it out: Teavana. They always have samples of teas that you can try and there are all sorts. They also have interesting tea sets to look at or buy. My goal is to someday own a nice tea set from Teavana. At the moment, I kind of like this one:



Anyway, at the top of the Teavana site, they list their different kinds of teas: "White, Green, Oolong, Black, Herbal, Rooibos, and Maté". Then, they also have tea blends (which are also tasty), tea gifts, locations, their story, and many other cool tabs that one could enjoy perusing.

Well, I'm off for now, I might do another post later tonight. Enjoy some tea! =)

Current Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment