Friday, September 17, 2010

10 Things...

Well, rather recently I have been awarded this little beauty:



So, here's what I have to do in order to really "earn it". I have to list 10 things I like (not love) and then pass it on to ten others. Let's begin.

I like...

1. ...climb trees on occasion.
2. ...play video games (preferably things like LoZ).
3. ...draw comics sometimes.
4. ...play tennis.
5. ...play some piano.
6. ...do crosswords and wordsearches when I'm feeling down-ish.
7. ...clean and do chores when I need to think or calm down.
8. ...do puzzles when I have space for them on the table.
9. ...play boardgames like Chess, Checkers, Chinese Checkers, Reversi, etc.
10. ...paint, but only when I really feel like painting, otherwise I strictly (love) to draw or sketch instead. =D


And now on to who I say should do this next! Haha!

Justin @ In My Write Mind
Amanda @ All That Good Jazz
Kaelin @ Enchanted Inkdom
Misty @ Writer's Block ~ Oh wait! I mean blog...
February @ Pitch Slapped
Valerie @ As The Moon Climbs
Regan @ One Dream to the Next
Shelley @ Stories in the Ordinary
Tessa @ Tessa's Blurb
Roland @ Writing In The Crosshairs

Woo-hoo!!! Feel free to try it out and have fun with it. Of course, if you don't have the time, or just don't feel like doing it, I guess that that's okay too.

Now, I have not been posting much. I have been busy with work and soon I will be starting two classes, but I will keep posting as much as I can and when I can. =D

Current Mood:
















(And are these really my "moods" well, no, but rather the picture I feel like posting at the time, haha!)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, thank you for the award! I shall cherish it! And congratulations on getting it yourself. :)

    I bet I'd really love tennis if I could just get someone to play with me... xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara - how kind! I've been a bit MIA too so good to see you & good luck with your classes!

    ReplyDelete