Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rusty Zipper

Howdy everyone! I have been slacking in both my writing and in the posting of my blog. =( But, I have recently been trying to pick up on both. Yay!

So, today I have another nifty website that you can feel free to take a look at, if you like. It's called Rusty Zipper and it's a site that has old vintage clothes. Now, I know these styles aren't for everyone, but I am such a dork when it comes to these sort of things, like Big Band Swing music and some Oldies music, too. Oh, don't get me started. XD I'll talk about Nat King Cole, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, so on and so on. Haha! Anyway, back to Rusty Zipper. It's a pretty cool site and feel free to check it out. It has clothes for both men and women and (if you're a hands on/craft person) they have patterns that you can sew yourself. =) They range from shirts to dress, to hats to gloves to other random accessories. =) So, if you're interested, check the site.

For now though, I'm going to wrap up this post. I will try to post again soon. =D

Current Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment