Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Fantastic Life Blog Hop!

Hello everyone!

So, I'm Tara. Hi! I am an Art Major and an Author. I write mainly fiction fantasies dealing in magic and the likes. I've been working on the same book series for the past (almost) 5 years now? With the first two books done in the trilogy, I have been working on getting some query letters out. =)

I work at an amazing place and love my job and the people that I have met and meet while I get to work there. It is an awesome experience. Really. It is. =)

I like to think of myself as an upbeat, positive, optimistic person who looks at the glass as half full, or even all the way full! XD I love people, so feel free to drop by and get to know me. =)

-Tara

Current Mood:





















8 comments:

  1. To me, the glass is neither half full or half empty. It's just too darn big!

    You have a fun, zestful blog. I am writing a daily paranormal murder mystery on my own. I am trapped in my own fictional world, wanted for the murder of the ghost of Ernest Hemingway and being helped by the ghosts of Marlene Dietrich and Mark Twain (what a pair right?)

    You might like it. But check out chapter one : LIVING IN THE CROSSHAIRS by hitting my button for GHOST OF A CHANCE.

    Have a great mid-week, Roland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there,

    thanks for joining my blog hop! I love meeting new people!!

    Tessa.xx

    ps you really should check out Roland's blog, he's a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tara! Nice to see you signed onto the Blog Hop! You should totally do the blogfest, too. There's one coming up this saturday (the 31st). It's a super way to get followers. Text me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Congrats on getting two books complete. No matter what anyone says, that is a big accomplishment. Most people who say they're going to write a novel never finish, so kudos! Happy writing and happy hopping. :)

    Scribbler to Scribe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouran, nice!

    I'm writing a series as well, and I'm on my second novel. Still querying, though. Oodles of luck on yours! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tara!

    Just hopping through from Tessa's bloghop.

    It's awesome that you've completed 2 novels. I'm also writing a series (dark fantasy), with book 1 finished and book 2 about 50% done.

    Good luck with your series!

    ReplyDelete