Friday, July 30, 2010

Baby Showers, Queries, Stephen R. Lawhead and Packing? XD

Tomorrow I have a Baby Shower to attend for a friend, so today I went shopping for a gift. A bit last minute, I know, but I think I did a good job. Being a Disney fanatic, I got her this:




















It's such an adorable book to keep track of your child's firsts. Like when they lose their teeth, their immunizations, what reactions they may have gotten, their first birthday and a few more birthday's after that, holidays and so on. I thought it would be a good thing to get for my friend, since she'll be a new mother.

But shopping for this kind of stuff made me realize I can't wait to do this kind of stuff for myself. Eh, I'm young, I've got some time, but I do look forward to having my own kids some day, which just makes me feel happy, haha.

Anyway, I have sent out my 8th query letter. This time I queried Literary Agent Matthew Bialer. He is pretty cool and was an agent to an author who has written books that I enjoy.

Perhaps you've heard of the author. His name is Stephen R. Lawhead. Check out his site! =)

His newest book right now is "Tuck", which is the third book in the "King Raven" series. I read the "Dragon King" trilogy and found it amazing! So, if you like adventure, evil warlords, and a lost kid finding his place in the world, definitely check out the "Dragon King" trilogy. However, feel free to also check out his other books, as I'm sure they are just as good (and I will be looking forward to reading them as soon as I get the chance. =)

On a side note, I am practically packed and just about ready to go! =D

Current Mood:

1 comment:

  1. Anything Winnie the Pooh makes a great gift!

    By the way, you've been tagged! Hop on over to my blog to see. :]

    ReplyDelete