Sunday, July 4, 2010

Independence Day

Well, hello! Today is the 4th of July! Now, who had a blast? =)

Today was a bit easy and laid back for me. My Pepere came over for lunch and then we went food shopping, haha. It was kind of a normal day until night fell and then we heard fireworks going off. We even got to catch some and it was really cool. =D Then we watched (well, we caught the end of it) the fireworks going off in Philly on our television.

Of course, I can't help but think back to this time last year when I was in Disney and watching the 4th of July fireworks at Epcot with Aaron and Triana! Those were some AMAZING fireworks!

Now, I should probably mention that I LOVE fireworks! But, especially, Disney's fireworks. I love how they co-ordinate them with music. But fireworks have always been fascinating. Every time I'm at Disney I try to go and see them every night that I can. No matter how many times I see the same show, it never gets boring because I just love them that much, is that silly? Haha, but I don't care one bit. It's just something that I love to do. Someday I'd like to be able to go and see some fireworks on a beach. I think that that would be pretty neat.

Current Mood:


No comments:

Post a Comment