Wednesday, June 30, 2010

And...back!

Well, I have been quite busy this past week, with work and family. My new job has kept me busy and on my feet, dancing and such, which is (of course) a blast! =D Yesterday was a big turn out so it was pretty interesting to be around so many people. It was tons of fun and I really enjoyed it (even driving us back to our workplace, which took 2 and half hours aka the longest drive I have ever done before). I got home around 1am. XD

Anyway, lately I have been looking up some on-line classes which I can take (hopefully) while I'm on my DCP. I've selected 5, but 2 of them are Summer courses I'll do while I'm still home, and the other 3 (potentially) are for the Fall semester.

Lately, I have been wanting to challenge myself with harder classes. I've also been looking up internships and I think that I've found one that I like...but do I really want it. That's what I'm working on figuring out right now. There are 2 different internships I have come across. The one that I like and the one that is almost what I want to do. It's a toss up at the moment (hm...)

Other than that, I've been to the beach for the past 2 days in a row (Monday with my family and Justin) and yesterday for work. Well, that's kind of it. I have noticed that I sort of fell out of my groove of writing posts everyday, or at least every other day, so I am going to work on fixing that and try to go for more frequent posting again. =) ...(however, no one comments...) ... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment