Monday, June 14, 2010

Twitter

Did you know that I have a twitter? No? Oh, darn. You should follow me, I'll follow you too! =D Well, if you want me to. Anyway, here's the link: Tara's Twitter . Won't this be fun? I made it like a year ago when I was down in Disney, but I lost track of it. Now that I'm going back to Disney, I figured that I should pick up on it again (Haha, and Justin seems to be addicted to it, so...Idk). =)

I ordered new frames today for my glasses. The, uh, paint started to chip off of the frames I have now and it was bugging me so I went to the store and the guy who helped me said that it will probably take two weeks for the new frames to come in. That's not too bad.

A thunderstorm hit while Dad, Phil and I were in a tent held up by metal poles, so we ran out of there and back to the car. We ran to the food store, which was interesting. We didn't buy anything, just looked around while it rained outside, but when we left it was still raining anyway. XD

We had Church tonight because we didn't go yesterday afternoon or this morning. We didn't go yesterday because we went to the fair instead, and we couldn't go this morning because Top had work from like 8a-3p? Yep. We do make the attempt to go every weekend though, which I like. =)

Justin came over and we watched Wall-e. Well, first we went to a wonderful place, where he got coffee (a ridiculous amount, too, by the way) and I got a milkshake. Phil came with us and he got a "Cookies & Cream"-flavored milk and some Cowtails (Yum!). Dueled Phil tonight, it was great. I won again. =D Sorry, Phil!

Anyway, I tried to work on Book 3 today, but I feel that I didn't get as much done as I could have, but sometimes it's nice to take a break from writing. Yes, I know, how dare I say that? An author who is seeking representation by a Literary Agent! How could I even say that I wanted to take a break from writing? Well, sometimes I do like to take a break. I like to go out and hang out with my friends or just be with my family. I guess I'm just a people person. =D

Current Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment