Friday, June 25, 2010

Graduation!

Tonight I got to go to Top's High School Graduation! I am so proud of my brother for this accomplishment (and for all of his/our friends who graduated with him) and now I can't wait to see what he can do in College. Personally, I love to still think of him as this adorable little kid who I can always pick on and tease, but now that we're older he can hit back with that karate that we do, so I have to be careful. =P However, despite the fact that we do get a bit older each year, just because we're getting old in age doesn't mean we're growing up, haha. We still love to do stupid, kid stuff that we used to do. Like...video games, twister, and the likes. I love both my brothers (Top and Phil) but I just really want to congratulate Top on his amazing high school career and (even though I'm your older sister and we pick on each other and get into arguments) I want to wish you the best of luck in college because I know that you are going to succeed so well in your chosen major. Sometimes I wonder that you and Phil will do better than me, but, I suppose we should do what makes us happy, don't you? Also, you know that you can always come to me for help and I love you. =D

I also enjoyed getting to sing in the Choir for your Graduation and I'm very happy that the band director was nice enough to ask me if I wanted to join. =D (I also got to wear a very pretty dress XD)

Tonight, I also had a very interesting conversation with both my best friends...yes...that's all I'm going to say on that matter, but I'm so glad that we can understand one another and that nothing idiotic happened ;)
Tori, Justin I love you both. Please stay my best friends forever! =D

Current Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment