Wednesday, June 16, 2010

So...Who Reads These Anyway? XD

...XD

Today was interesting. I got called into Fast Food, I seriously did not want to go in! Now I won't have off until Sunday, blahhh. I was supposed to hang out with my one friend, I ended up hanging out with Justin instead. @.@

So...Disney! Am I really looking forward to this as much as everyone else? At this point, right now, I'm not quite sure...it's going to be so different this time. I say different, I mean EXTREMELY different. =( Teresa won't be there, Aaron will only be there for about 2 and half weeks, maybe. -sniff-

What do you do when you don't want to write or draw? -sigh- I need another creative outlet, or...-gasp!-...a "REAL" job outlook to focus on. Haha, yeah, no...art is mine! I guess it's just one of those days, hm?

I want to talk to TORIII!!!!


Current Mood:

No comments:

Post a Comment